Sunday, March 12, 2006

Woohoo!! Minneapolis!!!

So my beloved Buckeyes have a chance at making it to Minneapolis after all. Kudos to the committee for that; unfortunately its about the only thing they did correctly. I really do not understand how they decided that Utah State and Air Force were more deserving than Cincinnati. I love underdogs and "mid-majors" as much as anybody else, but even I think thats a stretch. I also think that the committee deliberately went out of their way to exclude Missouri St because they had such a good rpi, almost like a nice "fuck you" to everyone, like myself, who tries to predict what they should do.

Speaking of fuck yous, George Washington received a massive one today. "Nice job going 26-2. Here's an eight seed. Go fuck yourself." I think Tennessee as a 2 is a stretch as well, and I really do not understand how George Mason could possibly be more deserving than Hofstra.

Oh well. Time to tally up the results and compare with the other "experts"

No comments: